Saturday, September 22, 2012

!!! Weight Loss Kids


Weight Loss Kids! While nobody will ever let you know losing weight and staying healthy is one thing easy to do, for individuals like me coping with a disability, reducing your weight and staying healthy is even more complicated. No matter individual preference listen to, anyone referring to weight loss will show you that without exercise, your chances of losing weight are even more difficult. As someone experiencing a disability and also the instability within my legs, being active is not always an alternative, so I am left more to think about my diet and making changes which has a healthy diet plan.

Before I was identified as having an autoimmune disease, I was a really active person. However, many years back, following the birth of my 2 middle children, I had gained a couple pounds and desired to take the pounds off. At the time, the South Beach Diet was highly sought after, and after while using the Slim Fast diet, I decided to go to the beach and provide this south thing an attempt.

According towards the book, you are supposed to start this diet with 2 weeks of no carbs whatsoever. As someone with a high carb addiction, that was a bit worrisome, but I figured I could give it a shot. Well, that worked for around 3 days and after that I just couldn't go on it anymore. I skipped ahead within the program to week 3 and began gradually adding carbs back in my diet, plus it worked very well. I can't really state that I followed the South Beach Diet completely, as I really didn't. I read the novel, "The South Beach Diet", and took from it what I thought would work. In 4 months, I lost 40lbs. I was thrilled.

However, just like any diet, I started getting lazy, after which my activity level decreased when I was clinically determined to have an autoimmune disease and the pounds delivered on. A few doses of steroids to regulate inflammation, and the idea of keeping my slim figure went straight out the window. I have not gained up to I used to be, but I am not satisfied with where I am, so I am determined 2011 will probably bring change.

I am taking the advice I learned in the South Beach Diet, looking to eliminate simple carbs, so no more potato chips or French fries. I am going from my personal favorite white bread or rolls to those with more complex carbs including multigrain or whole wheat. The amount of protein within my meals is increasing, just like vegetables (I am not the largest fan of veggies).

I am also consuming more. I know, that sounds crazy right? But really, I am ordinarily a person that can go all day surviving on nothing but a pot of coffee until dinner time and this is not good. Only feeding your system once a day makes it scared it is going to never get food, when you give it food, it requires it all and stores it fat. When I am attempting to lose weight and get healthy, I try to eat 6 times per day (3 meals and 3 snacks), and as much as it sounds crazy, eating of the proper food at regular intervals works to boost your metabolism. As someone having a disability and never very physically active, keeping my metabolism high works wonders.

Now, I know that I will never be a size2, and frankly, I don't want to be. But, for those of us which are forced to live a less active life as a result of disability, keeping power over what you eat, and eating the best things often, will help keep us from gaining excessive levels of weight which can be no good for people.

Now, for all those of you scanning this who also suffers from an autoimmune disease and disability, this entire no carbs, healthy food choices idea tends to go out your window when you have to be on the dose of steroids. Sorry. I haven't found anything that replaces carbs and chocolate in big amounts when on prednisone, in case you do, please feel free to share your secrets.

Sources:

Dr. Arthur Agaston, M.D., The South Beach Diet: The Delicious, Doctor-Designed, Foolproof Plan for Fast and Healthy Weight Loss

More from this contributor:

Chronic Diseases as well as the Battle Between Mind and Body

Living With an Undiagnosed Disease

The Fat Loss Factor : The Secrets!!! Very simple How To Quickly Burn Stomach Fat!

The Weight Loss Methods Most People Are Using

DON'T WORK! 85% of All People Who Weight Loss Plan

End Up Worse Than When They Started!!!

Shocking Truth!!!

The Very Good:
- Learn how to lose a quick 26.5 pounds without diet pills or difficult exercises!
- And how to burn 12.5 inches of belly fat by spending only a few minutes a week using the secret methods I ve uncovered !
- Best for Newcomers: The Fat Loss Factor!! is powerful for newcomers in General as it starts from the basics and allows just anyone to use it.
- Doesn't Require Big Initial Cash
8 Weeks Funds Back Guarantee

FREE! VIDEO BONUS
>>I'M READY LET ME IN! FREE!!! BEST VIDEO BONUS!<<

What if It does not work, Can I get a refund? You get a 100% refund.

So you are Fully Protected 8 Weeks Money Back Guarantee You are also protected by 60 Days Money Back Guarantee so your purchase is risk free and you are safe. In case you do not like this work, or for any other reason, you can ask for your Money back within 8 Weeks and that isit - you receive a refund, no questions asked. As you can see, You can't lose here. Take it for a trial, in case you do not like the product ask for your funds back. Bottom line Cease wasting time and get your copy NOW: Try the The Fat Loss Factor!. Risk-Free with this Secret Lower Price LINK!! More Product

Go to>>> HAPPY FREE WEIGHT LOSS VDO !!! and Read More Best Reviews!

The Fat Loss Factor : The Complete Guide : Learn How To Lose Weight Fast !!

No comments:

Post a Comment