Tuesday, October 9, 2012

How To Get Six Pack Abs Female


How To Get Six Pack Abs Female! Let me first state that I are actually a "big girl" my entire life. I've only lost a significant amount of weight and gotten to a "normal" size once in my life. I did this by starving. Literally. I would not eat for 3 days and then eat one thing. Not eat for another three days, then eat a very important factor. I was also a workout fanatic. I lost about 100 pounds in 3 months by doing this. Needless to state, I became pregnant and that was the finish of that.

I discovered that I was a type 2 diabetic about 6 in years past. At that time I was 6 pounds shy of 300 lbs. In a year as well as a 1/2 I lost almost 50 lbs by h2o instead of pop, watching my sugar intake, and walking. My body form of plateaued at some time and I found myself not slimming down. I wanted to get additional off.

I started "The biggest losers in Columbus OH" in January of 2011. It was myself and 6 other girls that joined. We met weekly for weigh ins and paid $5 in a pot. Whoever lost the most percentage of fat loss in 16 weeks would win the bucks. I made fun videos every week to track our success and put the journey onto FB.

I lost 23 lbs within the 16 weeks. But, more to the point than the number about the scale, I went down 3 pants sizes! From a size 24, into an 18! I didn't win competition, but I felt like I had because I hadn't been a size 18 in 8 years.

Needless to convey, life happened and I gained the entire thing back, plus another 24 lbs. Yes... I gained 50 plus lbs in 8 months.

So... I decided, have you thought to do your competitors again? I publicized it on FB and at the beginning of the other season there were 22 contestants!! Again, I didn't win at the end. But, I lost 33 pounds! And... I'm back within my 18's! ;)

When the competition ended I was scared to death. I knew if I was without a video being publicized every week that showed my results, I would slack with my eating. I thought about just publicizing my personal weight every week to keep myself honest. I knew this could help. I decided in the finish to start a 3rd season of the biggest loser that might be strictly internet based. Each week we must weigh on camera and do a weekly interview for a relevant video. It started out with only 7 contestants and by the finish of the 8th week, we are now down to 3.

But, this time around I'm really getting frustrated! I woke up this morning to accomplish my weigh in and still have gained 2 pounds. My body has been crazy for days gone by month. I gained weight 14 days in a row. Lost it back. And, have now gained 2 again.

I are already "on a diet" my very existence, so I understand how to lose weight. But, my body is now deceiving me. I eat 1500-1800 calories each day and walk from 30 minutes to an hour a b half each day. What is wrong!? It's becoming very frustrating and embarrassing. I feel like quitting the most important loser.

So... There it can be. I'm at wits end! Any suggestions? Comments? Check out my Biggest Loser page on FB. ;) If you visit the videos you can enjoy any of them from your 1st second or 3rd season.

'?

The Fat Loss Factor : The Secrets!!! Easiest How To Quickly Burn Stomach Fat!

The Weight Loss Methods Most People Are Using

DON'T WORK! 95.5% of All People Who Weight Loss Pills

End Up Worse Than When They Started!!!

Shocking Truth!!!

The Excellent:
- Learn how to lose a quick 26.5 pounds without diet pills or difficult exercises!
- And how to burn 13 inches of belly fat by spending only a few minutes a week using the secret methods I ve uncovered !
- Best for Newcomers: The Fat Loss Factor!! is powerful for newcomers in General as it starts from the basics and allows just anyone to use it.
- Doesn't Require Big Initial Cash
8 Weeks Funds Back Guarantee

FREE! VIDEO BONUS
>>I'M READY LET ME IN! FREE!!! GOOD VIDEO BONUS!<<

What if It does not work, Can I get a refund? You get a 100% refund.

So you are Fully Protected 60 Days Funds Back Guarantee You are also protected by 60 Days Funds Back Guarantee so your purchase is risk free and you are safe. In case you don't like this work, or for any other reason, you can ask for your Money back within 2 months and that isit - you receive a refund, no questions asked. As you can see, You cannot lose here. Take it for a trial, in case you do not like the product ask for your funds back. Bottom line Cease wasting time and get your copy NOW: Try the The Fat Loss Factor!. Risk-Free with this Secret Lower Price LINK!! More Product

Go to>>> JOY FREE WEIGHT LOSS VDO !!! and Read More Best Reviews!

The Fat Loss Factor : The Complete Guide : Learn How To Lose Weight Fast !!

No comments:

Post a Comment